Saturday 6 March 2010

Normal Service Will Be Resumed Shortly

Twenty minutes ago I turned 29. Now it's the long countdown to becoming a thirtysomething. And I'm sorry, I've been neglecting you all. So, starting this coming week, You have my word as a blogger that I will endeavour to file at least one substantial review/article a week.

And I am now endorsed by celebrities. Writers supreme David Mack and Keith RA DeCandido both made positive mention on my article about TV tie in fiction, so I heartily recommend that you check out their sites and follow them on Twitter. David Mack's site is at http://www.davidmack.pro/blog/ and his Twitter feed is David Mack's Twitter, while Keith RA DeCandido maintains a site here and you can follow his Twitter here. Both are involved in the Farscape comic book series, which looks magnificent and Farscape is still one of those series I love dearly and periodically rewatch (four episodes into Season 3 as of this writing on my current watching). So according to me this is a good thing. A very good thing.


See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment